Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Zeni zeni zeni zeni... ZENIIIIIIIII....

god been doing to much Zeni pictures, and ZNMs its burning me out..

and another thing is "When" I get a Cerb/Sarameya trig I'm not poping it w/ this jewish ls and stupid leaders if i dont get what I worked for serously... ls bank is so high and we dont get gil splits anymore..

It's not right for all the hard work of ppl just to be put in to the stupid ls bank..

Sarameya(Cerberus)
Now cerb ZNM is a money maker, but the way "Vd" thinks they can take advantage of ppl poping it just for it to go to lsbank fuck that, I'm after Hachiryu Haidate to actuly USE THEM, since they are a very low drop rate... w/o getting cerb hide too would make it a waste and I'd get no gil from it at all..

Tintin(Hydra)
mats dont rly matter cuz they are only like 200k ish total, BUT.. I want Enkidu harness/cap for Baiken (My alt chara THF73 atm) and possably both the Hachiryu sune-ate (agi+10 ect) or the staff..

Tyger(Khimaria)
This one rly doesnt drop anything of interest to me but, it does drop the same Enkidu's Cap I want from Tintin.. along w/ Hachiryu Kote.. which imo are kinda lol ><

2 comments:

Omari said...

I hear ya.. So tired of zeni. lol

Oh and I believe the reason they don't want to do you get all loot is because they are worried people will not show up to help out. (Kinda like KS99) Imo that's bs reason but whatever.

But, there are some upsides to the way they work it.

Say someone gets multiple big drops and they only want one. And the one they don't want is something you want. Guess what you can probably have a chance at lotting it on their orb. :)

RinZhu said...

Well like I was saying to you befor, if they let you have 1 Equip(rare/ex or not) and 1 crafting mat

then somthing like cerb "if" you get lucky to get pants, then u could lot them & the hide.. and the ls would get the claw/meat which is still about 350k ish.

still Im not doing Cerb ZNM w/ vd fuck that.. been jewed & disrespected to much to take anymore bs like that.. D: