- Medusa!!

not every one attending the kill is shownwas so awesome doing a 99% flawless win w/ my stratagy!< 3 :3
- Moblin Maze Mongers
lets see.. I'm like 0/11 &ayd's 0/12 on Ermines Tail..

Cherry Tree's in MMM! ;o that was pretty kewl- Dyna-Tav
Sweet I'ma horny hume now >.> harhar, that makes me.. 4/5 on SMN MNK NIN DRG.. relic..FUCK.. I'm -16 inventory ~_~ lol
- Lawl KingBehemoth camping rewards Wut?
xD for my future PLD! and nin can wear.. <.<'
4 comments:
Ooooh Rin :O I hear people are voting for you :O! Rin for president :D
Also, grats on stoff :3 I wish I could go to Tavnazia ;_;
C_C
we should drag u w/ for CoP ;o!
Nice. I haven't heard of anyone getting the Gothic pieces yet.
c.c lol lots of ppl have got both of them, BeheDom zone has like a 20~30% chance of them being in a box, compaired to Xarc's.. hand being like.. 5~10%.. ~_~ lol
Post a Comment