Thursday, January 8, 2009

[/sigh] [/rant]

fuck my life,
serously this game hates me...
Dynamis's dont drop things I need,
NM's/HNM's dont drop stuff I'd like,

and ZNM's.. Fuck you SE, they dont wana drop shit I want either. >< ..!!


Sadly I dont have any kind of "RL" rly.. which to explain takes alot of personal talk *blah blah*
I'm a 23yr old hermit, I play this stupid game all day..
even tho I dont rly spend time doing anything else I hate wasting time doing BullShit stuff,
I want stuff from ZNM's but I gota waste time doing them 1928738762753 times befor they put out so I'm wasting time doing somthing I Could be Enjoying.. like LVing Bard or Paladin.. I want both at 75,
but to do that I need gear in my inventory, and since I'm 4/5 on DRG MNK NIN Relic AF.. I'm cramped on space..
Means IF I go to lv one of them I wont have room to get Zeni Pic's anymore >w

Take note: I have SMN RDM WHM BLM NIN MNK DRG..
not all have "Compleate" gear but.. plenty or gear that fills up inventory.. ._.

No comments: