

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! Windurst Rank10! >:O
Well shit, took 2 1/2 days to go from rank1 Windurst to rank10 xD
Grats guys!(lol they'll never see this ~.~)
(lol dooms was like MOON THE CAMRA!)
Hmm.. found stuff I can do to keep from being bored now, but.. Not soloable :( need people to help me farm up Marbles for [Moblin Maze Mongers], need to farm mass marbles for Runes/Voucher 07 :( and whole PT to kill NM's
I'm interested in getting this for Baikens THF:
and getting for my DRG:[Zaide]
Let's see.. Doom going byebye on 31st :( means I'm gona be bored more.. maybe I'll start playing GWs more then, but / Tho i do need to play it tomorrow! D: polarbear Jinggle pet plz and the winters day hats! :O >.> <.<>.> <.< I has sum idea's for drawinz! just need time to work on them c.c...
OH! new top pic..banner thingy.. idk tho kinda like my sig mort made for me there instead but may come up w/ somthing better later! ;o
No comments:
Post a Comment