Well, got sam to 36 yesterday.
It'll stay there as far as "exping it", but it'll get lv37 from exp scroll/Campain OP's xD.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... wonder how far I can get DNC now... blarg ><
need /dnc for MNK NIN and any other DD I may Lv that can solo /dnc ect..
bleh need other /js's.. lol
Yay for rank10 in San O'doria!.. windurst next :O RANK30 GOES!..
reminds me I still need bastok[s] quest/fight thingy done so I can do the new missions for jeuno flag :(.. lol
GOD I NEED ROOM..
being 4/5 on NIN(3years being nin main..), 4/5 on MNK, 4/5 on DRG.. rly kills my inventory ;w;
have bunch of Limbus AF+1 items.. but missing thier Teminos counterparts.. and no limbus group, bleh.. 1/2 on blm whm rdm mnk..smn.. need new of both items for nin&drg 0/2 for them..
to many things.. to little time..
:( I needs some askar /steals omiiii's body
I have runic key and about 68k in tokens.. but fuck going w/ random ppl.. to many are noobs and dont know what they are doing .. and I get to stressed trying to lead ppl who dont know what they are doing/dont listen + fact I go rdm that I'm normaly RDM/WHM Ii cure/na~spells/haste/debuff/mass sleeps, so its hard to have to stop doing something just to type... ><
Loose consentration kinda screws up wut Im doing.. :/
(TO BE CONTINUED!)
4 comments:
yay on sam! It's a really fun job I can't wait to lvl it again.
At least you have some relic. XD; I have 0 relic for any of my 75s. But I have two bst relic.
As for the askar body.. >_>;; <3
C-C GIMMIE UR BODY! j00 cant use it yeeeeeet ;w; lol
Omari's Saio is [mine]. >:3!
c.c I have 5/5 goliard..! I want askar body ;w; lol
Post a Comment