Thursday, December 25, 2008

BLAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!! and allso honk..




Sooo... blarg.. [/random]ness
since my the hollidays are just normal days but i get free time ingame mostly w/o the bs hnm's/ect, I'm taking this opertunity to Level /sam.. oh god do i hate sam..
Yesterday 23rd(to 4amish the 24th) started around.. maybe 7pm.. coulda been later, started w/ SAM@LV12, got it to lv20 that night/morning.. tho i died lets see..think it was 6times.. I wana strangle kaz.. had to use Ito to exp my self instead of him -_-..

today(havent slept yet but w/e XD) got sam to 24.. even using Fields of Valor its kinda slow b/c im "PLVing" my self w/ Ito's lv40 whm.. only has about 500mp and squishy.. lol

and hoping to get sam 37 by tom at least..or least 30~35+..

GOD I HATE SAM...

(*i actuly hate sam pre lv50.. past 50 its fun.. pre 50 it SUCKSBALLS)

side note ;o i been playing w/ the color settings on here xD

No comments: