Steal stuff....
So.. It wasnt Resolved like I had hoped, thoes Who would like to know:


So yeah.. I'm down 2mil now.. my Hocho was bought about 2years ago tho.. I'm still tempted to try GM'ing in hopes of getting it back, may try tomorrow after I've slept.
3 comments:
So after so long you ask for something that was given as a gift to be given back.
Classy. Truly Classy.
*shakes her head*
It "was" originaly bought for him to use when "we" was "Together" I told him when I bought it that it was still mine, I lent it to him the 1st time, then asked for it back and he did, I lent it to him this time, ask for it back and he steal's it ^^
Lol.
I had another friend who had his PCC stolen the same way. He gave it to a "good friend" and ended up taking it. In a matter of fact and although I don't remember, it could be the same person. But idk, he got a 3 day ban and I LOL'd.
Seriously, there are too many childish people playing this game. It's shocking that I find "grown adults" trying to get away with stupid crap like this. lol
Post a Comment