Just when..
you think you can finally be happy...
Life says Fuck You, no you can't.
My Mind/Brain/Emotional State/ect What ever you want to call it is Faulty,
I think diferntly then everyone else, and hate myself for it... \^^/
Because..
It cause's me & thoes who care about me, to get hurt without meaning to..
And I'm sick and tired of it, but nothing I can do.. ._.
I'll post pic's tomorrow.. if I'm not dead and I feel like it..
you think you can finally be happy...
Life says Fuck You, no you can't.
My Mind/Brain/Emotional State/ect What ever you want to call it is Faulty,
I think diferntly then everyone else, and hate myself for it... \^^/
Because..
It cause's me & thoes who care about me, to get hurt without meaning to..
And I'm sick and tired of it, but nothing I can do.. ._.
I'll post pic's tomorrow.. if I'm not dead and I feel like it..
No comments:
Post a Comment