- UPDATE!!!
Nice view aint it?^^
Glitch #1, tell me where I am standing if you can!!(I know its a lil dark)
Glitch#2 Guess where? XD note.. its fun getting up here when you do :D
Whm maat went down like a cheep hooker.
Didnt get SS's of SMN,RDM tho.. have yet to get a bloody PLD test, and missing some GK skills to try SAM ._.;
Didnt get SS's of SMN,RDM tho.. have yet to get a bloody PLD test, and missing some GK skills to try SAM ._.;
*squeezes Ayds bewbs while she's afk* c.c








2 comments:
SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEEN DOING THAT WHEN I WAS AFK.
Glitch 1 looks like dyna windy, not sure where IN dyna windy though. 2 is attohwa chasm, how in the WORLD did you get up there...
IN YER BRA NINJA'ING YER BEWBS?...
and correct on both parts >_> + run down the hill fast enuf u run up to the top! <,< not rly but close c_c
Post a Comment