- Want to know my Luck?
Dynamis-Tav, What Drops no other PLD needs? Surcoat, who gets it me. OH but wait here's the best part, minute or so after it its in the treasure pool I start d/cing.. WHY dont know.. leader/ls ppl shouting to FUCKING PASS, but guess what!!! "somone" was afk.. comes back only to pass it after my chara's d/ced compleatly.... like 5-10sec to slow.. so it falls to the fucking ground.. Thank You SE I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO..
Sure I stille managed to get my Wyrm Armet & Bard's Cannions(allmost lost these too due to d/cing again :D)...
Doesnt make up for loosing Surcoat, Something I Know I'll never see again...
/ohSoVeryEmo... - Swift Belt
0/7 now, lyte&rage go 1/1, but guess what makes it so "awesome" xrazorx saying on vent
"you know rin it probly woulda droped if you had Valor Surcoat" dot dot FUCKING DOT
[/Blacklist]&Muted [You can have this.] Not putting up with that shit, even Shadow said it was very uncalled for. - Salvage
Havent done this in close to 2years?.. Now I Rember why I quit doing it.. So depressing for everyone else to be getting stuff, like Greyman getting Ares's 35 body&Macha's cuffs in a 3day period.. /cry... I dont think I can last much longer ;; makes me so emo.. - RL - What is this you mean?
May Possably may be kicked out from where I live /go me.. I dont rly have a rl or anything going for me so.. meh. - Only Good things and very small..
Got Homan Feetz, I've nocked out BRD,WHM,MNK,NIN,PLD Mythic WS's thanks to halp from Grey, still have BLM&SMN, then the possable Savage&Evis to do *ew* at both NM's tho...
Fellowship npc is 69, brd merits allmost caped... Got Baiken&Treeburner to floor30 in Nyzul.. still meh..
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Meh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch, I'm real sorry to hear about swift belt, surcoat and RL :<
I didn't know you didn't have a swift belt though; had I known, I woulda farmed triggers and hate for you while I was making Stewie go 1/15 D;
Well, time to dust off my old Joyeuse...
yer bant.. I dont have joyeuse either..
=< Im so sorry to hear about the PLD drop and whoever said that was an asshole. Regardless, that wasn't right :( but grats on the other items :D
Post a Comment