really fucking need to either
A: Learn how to fucking rember shit like a normal person....
B: if your a fucking friend TREAT ME LIKE ONE!!!!
C: just go shoot yourself cause your just wasting oxigen being a moron.
D: All of the Above.
I'm tired of your constaint stupidity, Tired of your Fucking Insults.
I'm tired of having to tell you shit so many fucking times.
( 5k goes to anyone who can name who I'm talking about :D )
D: All of the Above.
I'm tired of your constaint stupidity, Tired of your Fucking Insults.
I'm tired of having to tell you shit so many fucking times.
( 5k goes to anyone who can name who I'm talking about :D )
8 comments:
I have no idea ;_;
D:! think harder?!
me :(
no not u <.<
Baby I'm sorry, I can changee :(
-Megas
doomcky? D: *gives cookies*
>_> yap fucking doom D:
If you want to call someone a moron, try and at least spell oxygen right.
Post a Comment