Thursday, February 12, 2009

That which Seems(or is) Unatainable...

  • So.. yeah.. something..
  • That which is un-atainable.. thinking about all these "Things" gets more and more depressing.. which I rly dont need any more depression got enuf as is ~_~
  • Nyzul Equip.
    My main interest is Askar body, hands/legs would allso benafit me, but not my main concern, I rly love drg :/ but drg's arnt looked highly, my equip needs work thus why I'm after Askar... better then lolAJ, even will to pay up to 1M(=out to 200k per person) for Askar body if I have to.. T-T
    I have RDM,WHM,MNK,NIN,DRG all able to enter.. idk if ppl just hate me or something.. I'm good in Nyzul, better if I'm not leading depending on the job I'm on.. ._. I've climbed to 100 about 3 times.. once for myself ;o;
    allso have bad luck even getting Askar to drop if I go w/ Randoms ~_~..

  • Dynamis Relic&Currency
    Soo.. I'm 4/5 on DRG/SMN/MNK Relic armor.. drg/mnk heads from Xarc/Tav.. smn legs from Windurst/Valk.... dynamis mobs are jewish I'm led to beleave... I'm working on&Have been working on:the Ls "Does/is doing" Relics/sponcering runs, but I cant get in to that untill I can get Stage3, so.. having to get currency at crap prices from bazars bites+1.. ._.

6 comments:

Vagu'Stae said...

I'd die for Goliard, but it's out of my reach. I can't find another static. :(

RinZhu said...

I'd static w/ j00, then we could both get bodies!
I just dun wana lead it ~_~ lol

Eremes said...

:o Askar isn't too hard to get to drop.

RinZhu said...

it is when you go 0/8+ just w/ randoms.. ._. T_T

Omari said...

I think Nyzul isle has been something I've had pretty decent luck with. Which is surprising to me cause normally.. I'm not too lucky. Just hang in there you'll get it eventually!

Oh and screw rolanmart and their stupid ass price on currency. I can't get a single good deal out there. -_-

RinZhu said...

well its.. just getting the bloody thing to drop, then theres trying to win against other people... its why I'm will to pay ppl i know.. since seem like everything takes gil.. cuz ppl need to get something to be willing to help ._.